|Fitment: Vehicle||Engine Designation||Block||Engine||CID||CC|
|1999 - Honda Civic||B16A2||L||4 Cyl 1.6L||98||1588|
- Guaranteed Fitment
- Always the correct part
- In-House Experts
- We know our products
- Easy Returns
- Quick & Hassle Free
- Low Prices
- Price Match guarantee
Highlights & Features
- Duty Rating: Standard
- After Mounting The Pump On The Vehicle And Running The Engine, The Shaft Broke. The Shaft Was Blue. Does This Mean The Pump Burned Up?
- Do I Need Identification Off Of The Original Pump To Get The Correct Replacement?
- For Most Modern Vehicles, Knowing The Engine Size Is Sufficient To Locate The Correct Replacement Water Pump. However, With Some Older Passenger Vehicles And Medium Duty Applications, You May Need An Identification Number That Is Either Stamped On The Ori
- I Just Replaced The Water Pump And My Engine Is Overheating. Is The Pump Defective?
- The Engine Overheating Could Be Due To Components Other Than The Water Pump. The Following Steps Should Be Taken Before Checking The Pump. Flush The System. Check Hoses, Clamps And Seals. Check Radiator Cap And Thermostat. Check For Proper And Sufficient
- The Impeller On My Original Pump Looks Pitted. Is This Caused By Cavitation?
- The Pump Did Not Burn Up, However The Shaft Broke Due To A Stress Fracture Caused By: Excessively High Temperatures, Improperly Torqued Mounting Bolts, Bent Or Distorted Pulley(s), Cracked Fan Bent, Not Mounted Squarely, Defective Fan Clutch, Improperly T
- Yes, The Mostly Likely Cause Is Cavitation. When Inlet Pressures Of A Water Pump Fall Below The Design Specifications Due To A Leak Or Inadequate Coolant Levels, Tiny Vapor Bubbles Can Form In The Coolant At The Center Of The Impeller. When Coolant Conta
- Features and Benefits:
- 100% Leak Testing And Hub-pull Testing Ensures Reliable Performance.
- O.e.-supplied New Unitized Seals Ensure Long-lasting, Trouble-free Performance.
- The Proper O.e. Specified Bearing Design Is Installed To Meet The Specific Radial And Axial Load Requirements Of Each Application. This Ensures Longer Bearing Life And Reliable Performance.
- Thermostat Seal And Mounting Gasket Are Supplied For Ease Of Installation (where Applicable).
- Hub Height (in): 2.24
- Hub Height (mm): 56.77
- Number of Hose Connectors: 0
- Package Contents: Water Pump, Gaskets
- Product Condition: New
- Pulley Type: Timing Belt
- Rotation: Clockwise
New Water Pump
19200P72A13 , 19200P72013
Building on decades of experience using reverse engineering to remanufacture automotive pumps, CARDONE engineers have meticulously designed our CARDONE® New Water Pumps to match O.E. performance. Each unit is 100% leak and hub-pull tested to ensure reliability. Supplied with O.E.-grade unitized seals, CARDONE New Water Pumps provide O.E. performance you can rely on.