Reman. High Pressure Oil Pump - 1998 Ford Econoline Super Duty Diesel High Pressure Oil Pump 8 Cyl 7.3L Cardone
|1998 - Ford Econoline Super Duty||V||8 Cyl 7.3L||445||-|
- Guaranteed Fitment
- Always the correct part
- In-House Experts
- We know our products
- Easy Returns
- Quick & Hassle Free
- Low Prices
- Price Match guarantee
Highlights & Features
- A Sudden Loss Of Power, Low Oil Pressure, Poor Acceleration And Tailpipe Smoke Are Some Of The More Common Symptoms Of A Failing High Pressure Oil Pump.
- Does Oil In The High Pressure Oil Pump (hpop) Reservoir Ever Mix With Crankcase Oil?
- How Much Oil Does The High Pressure Oil Pump (hpop) Reservoir Hold?
- How Much Pressure Does The High Pressure Oil Pump Produce?
- Most High Pressure Oil Pumps Produce From 500 Psi At Idle Up To 3000 Psi Under Heavy Throttle.
- The High Pressure Oil Pump Is Primarily Used To Circulate Motor Oil Throughout Engine. The High Pressure Oil Pump Also Pressurizes Oil To Actuate The Fuel Injectors On Power-stroke Diesel Engines. Modern Engines Utilize The Pump To Operate The Hydraulica
- The Hpop Reservoir Holds About One Quart Of Motor Oil.
- What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of A Bad High Pressure Oil Pump?
- What Does The High Pressure Oil Pump Do?
- Yes; The Hpop Reservoir Oil Does Mix With The Crankcase Oil. A Small Amount Of Oil Is Circulated From The Hpop Into The Hpop Reservoir Every Few Miles. It Is Recommended That The Oil In The Hpop Reservoir Be Changed At The Same Time As The Crankcase Oil
- Features and Benefits:
- All Standard Wear Items Are Replaced With New Components
- Completely Disassembled, Cleaned And Inspected To Determine Condition Of Core
- Functional Testing Is Performed On Every Unit To Assure Product Matches O.e. Performance
- Starts As A Genuine O.e. Core.
- Supplied With Mounting Gasket And Injection Pressure Regulator Seal Kit, Where Applicable.
Reman. High Pressure Oil Pump
Remanufactured High Pressure Oil Pump
Automotive diesel engines rely on high pressure oil pumps to circulate oil throughout the engine as well as assist in fuel injection and timing functions. CARDONE Remanufactured High Pressure Oil Pumps are direct O.E. replacement units that have been completely disassembled, cleaned and inspected before renewal. All standard wear items are replaced with brand new components and functional testing is performed on every unit to ensure perfect fit and reliable performance.