|2016 - BMW 550i GT xDrive|
- Guaranteed Fitment
- Always the correct part
- In-House Experts
- We know our products
- Easy Returns
- Quick & Hassle Free
- Low Prices
- Price Match guarantee
Highlights & Features
- I Bought A Replacement Power Steering Pump And My Original Pulley Has A Loose Fit On The Replacement Pump Shaft. What Should I Do?
- I Only Have Assist When Increasing Engine Rpm After Installing The Replacement Pump. What's Causing This?
- The End Of The Original Pump's Input Shaft Enlarged Causing The Pulley Hole To Increase During Removal. The Pulley Must Be Replaced.
- The Problem Is Not In The Pump, It Is In The Steering Gear. The Pump Would Cause A Steering Problem In Both Directions.
- Why Do I Still Have Hard Steering In One Direction After I Replaced The Pump?
- Why Is The Pump Making A Whining Noise All Of The Time?
- Features and Benefits:
- Designed To Extend The Life Of The Steering System
- In-line Filter With Serviceable Filter Element
- Patented Built-in Bypass That Filters Up To 190 Micron Particles
- Sure-grip Barb Connections Are Included To Ensure Proper Hose Fitment
- Filter Material: Aluminum
- Filter Type: Inline
- Hose Inner Diameter (in): 3/8"
- Package Contents: Power Steering Filter, Instruction Sheet, (2) Hose Clamps
- Product Condition: New
New Power Steering Filter
Power Steering Filter
Our MagnaPure In-Line Filter measures 1.25" X 3" with 3/8" Outer Diameter Neck (For 3/8" ID Hose) And Will Only Fit Applications Where Space Allows. with Aluminum Housing
CARDONE MagnaPure Steering Filters are uniquely designed to protect the steering system from damaging contaminates, which impacts performance and leads to premature power steering pump failure. These compact filters are easy to install, provide magnetic filtration, can be serviced in-line and are highly recommended to extend the life of your steering system. Available in 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8" sizes to cover a most vehicle applications.